Schedule a Home Inspection with a Professional Near Port St. Joe, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you’re planning to buy a home or are selling one, you want to make sure there aren’t any hidden issues with the property. An inspection can help you make sure any properties in good condition. We can help you make your decision using the following methods:
- Roof Inspection: We will inspect the roof for its overall condition and any visible signs of damage or wear.
- Electrical Inspection: It is the process of identifying, reporting, and correcting defects in the electrical systems in your home. These defects can be anything from loose connections to damaged wires and faulty switches. If left unaddressed, they could lead to serious electrical problems that could damage your new property and put your family at risk.
- Foundation inspection: It involves tests to determine if there are any issues with the structural integrity of your home. A foundation inspection will reveal any signs of damage or distress in your foundation and help you understand how serious they are.
- Wind mitigation inspection: A wind mitigation inspection is when a certified inspector checks your home’s wind-resistant features. These features consist of types of windows and doors (including coverings), the way your roof is attached to your home, and how your roof is sealed to prevent water from entering. Though a wind mitigation inspection may not be required to get Florida homeowners insurance, it can result in substantial savings.
- Termite inspection: Our inspectors will conduct a thorough assessment of your property and look for signs of termite activity or damage.
- Pool inspection: A pool inspection is a great way to ensure that all of the pool equipment is working properly, and includes pool equipment testing and safety evaluation with recommendations.
If you’re in the Panama City, FL area, then get a home inspection from one of the best companies available. Chapman Home Inspection is here to provide you with thorough and professional service and give you peace of mind.
Comprehensive Home Inspections
Make Sure There Aren’t Any Hidden Problems with Your Property
When we provide you with a home inspection, we’ll go over every aspect of your property, including:
- Structural Composition
- Windows and Doors
Our findings will be compiled into a comprehensive but easy-to-understand home inspection report that will give you the information necessary to move forward with confidence.
Learn More About Our Services
Give Us a Call Today
We can provide you with a new construction home inspection, pre-listing inspection, buyer’s inspection, and more. If you want to speak to a certified home inspector in the Port St. Joe, FL area, then consider giving us a call. Get a free estimate on our home inspection services today.