WDO stands for “Wood-destroying organisms”. In many cases, when you live inside of a building for an extended time, the condition of your walls may go unnoticed. Many building owners often think that walls tend to be more secure than they are.
Several factors can contribute to damaging a building’s walls from the inside out. For this reason, a wood-destroying organism/termite inspection is imperative to your home’s structure.
Benefits of our services include:
- WDO/termite inspection by a certified professional
- Careful examination of any wood damage
- Cause of damage other than termites, such as fungus or beetles
- A thorough examination of all spaces, including challenging areas
- Results of examination or signs of wood damage explained and discussed after the inspection is complete
If you live in Panama City, Port St. Joe, Carrabelle, St. George Island, Apalachicola, and the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today for all of your WDO inspection and termite inspection needs. If there are any signs of wood damage in your home, we will work hard and professionally to uncover the cause.